TP-link router should be connected to other hardware devices in order to install and set it up to connect to the wireless network. TP-link setup allows wireless network setup and thus configuring the router. It requires TP-link router login to be able to reach the TP-link router’s web based Utility page, but on the initial TP-link router login, instead a quick setup wizard is directed for TP-link router setup.
TP-Link Wi-Fi Router Setup – Using Quick Setup Wizard and tplinkwifi.net
TP-link router setup makes use of the www.tplinkwifi.net as the default gateway to reach Quick Setup Wizard
Guide to TP-link Router Setup:
Before moving ahead to TP-link router setup, you must connect your TP-link router to the hardware devices:
- Connect the TP-link router to the modem at your place.
- Use an Ethernet cable to TP-link router setup with modem joining each other at the WAN ports.
- And also connect the router to the computer to be able to access the wireless network for tplinkwifi.net setup login.
- TP-link router setup to computer can either use wired Ethernet cable connecting at LAN port or Wi-Fi/wireless network.
- Power on the router after connecting to the power source.
TP-link Router Quick Setup Wizard Access:
- Open a web browser on your computer being used for TP-link router setup with recommended wired connection.
- Navigate to tplinkwifi.net web gateway to access the TP-link router’s setup wizard.
- If tplinkwifi.net not working or logging error is seen, head over to TP-link router’s default IP address 192.168.0.1 to TP-link router login.
- As the Login page gets redirected, the key in the TP-link router login details.
- Enter both the username and password for tplinkwifi.net login as admin (lowercase letters).
- TP-link router login for the first time opens the Quick Setup Wizard screen.
- Follow the onscreen stepwise guide by quick setup wizard to TP-link router configuration.
For TP-link Router’s Wireless Network Configuration:
- The quick setup wizard takes you through configuration of wireless networks.
- the setup wizard will automatically choose your connection type
- It automatically connects your TP-link router to the wireless network.
- Create a wireless network name (SSID) for your Wireless Network in the provided field.
- You are also required to set a wireless password to secure your TP-link Wi-Fi network.
- TP-link router setup is complete.
The TP-link Router Setup and Configuration can also be done Manually using tplinkwifi.net Login.
With manual TP-link router configuration, you can check your current wireless internet connection settings of TP-link router. It is also possible to modify the wireless settings according to the information provided by your Internet Service Provider.
To Manually TP-link Router Setup via tplinkwifi.net:
- Following the above mentioned TP-link router login steps use tplinkwifi.net to login to the management page of the router.
- Select Basic on the web based utility or management page.
- Choose the Internet option to select your internet connection type from the displayed drop-down list.
- Get through onscreen instructions on the web page to continue the TP-link router configuration.
- Save the tplink login configurations.
- Click on the Network Map to check your TP-link router’s configuration.
- The TP-link router setup completes when the wireless network connection is setup on TP-link router.