Prerequisites for Connecting to the TP-Link Wi-Fi Router wifi – TP-link router setup:
- A Broadband Internet Access Service is essential for tplinkwifi.net access, possibly either over Ethernet network cable wire, DSL or Cable network connection.
- A Cable or DSL Modem is a requisite too with a condition that it must have RJ45 connector if your TP-link router model is attached to modem with wired wire.
- A Computer device is needed for directing TP-link router login and TP-link router setup across tplinkwifi.net, it must be connected to the router model employing an Ethernet cable or utilizing RJ45 connectors.
- TCP/IP protocol should be functioning on the computer.
- Accessible Internet Web browsers to direct Asus router setup through router.asus.com login.
Positioning TP-Link Wi-Fi Router ahead of TP link Router Setup:
- Set your TP-Link Wi-Fi router in midway and open location of your house
- Position your TP-link router in the setting that would cause minimal wireless signal interference from any surrounding metal, or concrete or magnetic objects.
- Site your TP-link router on the floor to secure high wireless network signal strength from it.
- Set your TP-link router in the zone that is devoid of any direct sun rays.
Installation of TP-Link Wi-Fi Router- TP-link Router Setup
Before you initiate TP-link router setup, you must be certain about your TP-link router being connected to the Internet network connection via broadband service as discussed earlier.
- Turn out your previously connected modem, TP-link router &your computer by dowsing from power.
- Set up your TP-link router model in the middle zone for proper wireless network signal.
- Couple the TP-link router’s antennas to the provided ports in the upright direction and affix them pointing in all directions for uniform signal strength at all sides.
- Bridge the computer to the TP-link router model adjoining them at one of the four given LAN ports of the TP-link Wi-Fi router utilizing an Ethernet cable.
- Next, also link your modem to the TP-link router model adjoining it at the router’s given WAN port making use of another Ethernet cable.
- Boot up all the connected devices – computer, TP-link router model and turn on.
- Initiate the TP-link router setup directing tplinkwifi.net and router login details over web browsing.
TP-link Router Setup directed through tplinkwifi.net
- Direct the TP link router login over the web browsing window using the login web domain www.tplinkwifi.net utilizing TP-link router login steps as explained below.
- Perform TP-link router login process over the browser:
- Get to the Internet Browsers on your Computer to reach through the TP-link router login with tplinkwifi.net.
- Input the TP-link router login web protocol address www.tplinkwifi.net or default IP TP 192.168.1.1 n web browser address bar to site the TP-link router configuration page.
- On the displayed login page, Enter the TP-link router default information – that is “admin” in both the username and password tabs for reaching into the TP-link router’s admin page.
- Authorize the TP-link router Configuration for wireless network settings to connect using the wireless SSID/network name And the network key as required.
- The TP-link router setup is completed following the router configuration of the network directed over tplinkwifi.net.